Congrats Lucas!!!! We are so happy for you and your family that you get to go sleep in your own beds. That's so great and we are so happy prayers were answered!!
Wow!! We have been out of the loop- I think your blog was private for a while. We are so sorry you had to go through all this. We will remember you in our prayers. I just read on the news that they are recalling some peanut butter because of an e-coli outbreak. We are glad you are home now! Dave and Jacque
Love my boys, my camera, pedicures, my family, a clean house (wish it stayed clean for more than 2 seconds), my faith, and any one who leaves a comment!
21 comments:
Hooray! Congrats! Let me know if you need anything! :)
YAY!!!
Love the new words to the Primary song!
The big smiles say it all :)
Yay for you guys! So happy to hear he's well enough to go home. :)
That is great news!
Look at all those happy faces! All smiles today! See you tomorow. Love you all.
YAY!! I am glad to hear he is well enough to go home!!!
Wonderful News! What a brave boy!
O Happy Day!!!!!
Still looks pale but so glad he is well enoigh to go home.
Wow!! What an ordeal!! Hope all stays well now.
Amber s.
Yeah I am so excited for you. I hope everything still stays on the up side. Keep us posted and I will still keep you in my prayers.
YAY! We are so happy that Lucas is better and for all of you getting to sleep in your own house! Happy day!
Hip Hip Hooray! So glad you'll be in your own home when we come again!
Finally! Happy day at last. I wish I could come and see the little stinker, but we'll wait a few days to get these sicky germs out of our house!
Hooray! We are glad that Lucas was able to go home. We hope that things continue to go well.
Oh HAPPY DAY!! You guys have been put through a lot, I'm so glad you were able to finally go home.
I love you Lucas!!
Yeah!!! We have been thinking/praying for you!
Congrats Lucas!!!! We are so happy for you and your family that you get to go sleep in your own beds. That's so great and we are so happy prayers were answered!!
Wow!! We have been out of the loop- I think your blog was private for a while. We are so sorry you had to go through all this. We will remember you in our prayers.
I just read on the news that they are recalling some peanut butter because of an e-coli outbreak.
We are glad you are home now!
Dave and Jacque
We were so sad to hear about Lucas. What great news to finally be able to take him home. We'll continue to keep your family in our prayers.
Congrats on another boy!
Post a Comment