Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Blood

They started the transfusion about 9:00 tonight. Here's a couple of pictures of Lucas showing off his new blood. It'll take 4 hours to complete the process.





14 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

Love that little smile! He's a trooper! See you tomorrow. (Yes, I'm still up! )

Kimber said...

I hope the transfusion will help begin to start turning things around.

I will be up at PCMC tomorrow with Mathison for another appointment; we'll try and drop in to check on you guys :)

Denise said...

We're thinking of you and sending you our prayers. The kids have been praying for Lucas!

We love you guys so much!

Erica said...

I just love that smile on his face!! With all that he is going through it is good to know that he is still smiling! We hope things start looking up soon!

Congrats on another baby boy!

Tawnya said...

Silly Lucas! Maybe we should call him Edward! Hopefully it makes him feel better. Love you little one!

grandma Deb said...

That smile tells the story (I am going to be fine.) I think he is going to make a turn around soon, hang in there. What a trial you guys have had to go through.We are still here watching the posts and praying for a speedy recovery.

Brad and Hayley Bingham said...

Calvin Bingham (Brad's dad) told us about you little boy. We have been praying for you, even though we didn't know your little guys name. So it was 'brother valentine' but I sure he knew. We are so glad to find your blog, and see that things are going better.

The Birds said...

We hadn't checked your blog in a while and didn't know Lucas was sick. We're thinking of you guys and especially Lucas. In retrospect, our experience at PCMC was amazing. It was very difficult at the time but felt we were really blessed when all was done. Hang in there! And congrats on another boy!
The Birds

acte gratuit said...

What in the world...???? So sorry! Poor kid and poor parents!!! We'll be thinking of you!!!!

I hope you're almost through your ordeal!

P.S. Wanna know why you're having another boy? The wedding dress!!! It must be the dress!!!

Washington Wellings said...

Glad to see Lucas with a smile on his face. Just wanted you to know that we are thinking of you and your family and are keeping you in our prayers! Congrats on the baby boy news..very exciting. Take care.

Love,
The Wellings

Marsha said...

Hope Lucas has a good day today. We're thinking about him and continually keeping him in our prayers.

It looks like you are doing the 3-of-a-kind thing like us! Congratulations on another boy!

Stephanie said...

katie~
I hope lucas feels better today!
You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

I am so glad you were able to get some sleep and congratulations on another son!

If you guys need anything please let me know if I can help!

American Falls TaVaci said...

We are praying for Lucas! It just isn't right for little kids to have to go through things like this. Please let me know if you need ANYTHING!!!!

Ashlee said...

Jed and Katie, I am so sad that your little guy is sick. Our prayers are with you. Also, my good friend from Vancouver has a son that has what sounds like a very similar situation. If you want her number or email I can give it to you. Just thought I would let you know.