Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Poor Lucas.
I'm doing this post without Katie's permission, but I just thought you all should know that Lucas is a pretty sick little boy right now. He could definitely use your prayers right now. They are at the hospital right now getting some x-rays and an ultrasound. They aren't sure what he has quite yet. They did some blood cultures and they all came back negative for e-coli and salmonella poisoning. He is in so much pain, it just makes me so sad. We are hoping to hear more results this afternoon and finally figure out what is causing this. I just love this little guy so much and it breaks my heart to see him so sick. Please keep him (and poor Katie) in your prayers! We love you Lucas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Poor little think, you should update that he's been admitted to Primary Children's. I wish I was there.
We kept Lucas and the family in our prayers tonight. The boys also made get well cards we hope to be able to deliver! We hope they get a handle on everything soon!
Post a Comment