Friday, July 04, 2008

It's Independence Day!

Lucas showed us just how independent he can be. While I was taking a nap and Jed was watching a movie, Lucas decided his body was a nice piece of canvas for coloring, along with our bathroom sink and our comforter (and I must have been real tired cause I slept through it all).

On a positive note, Crayola deserves a gold star for making washable markers!






Jed and Lucas thought it would be great to be pirates...
Aaarrrggghhhh!


We did get a lot accomplished on this holiday... My mom and dad brought down our new couch (I'll post about it later) which fits nicely in our front room. We cleaned out the coat closet and then organized and added another shelf to the loft closet. Lets hope we can keep it this way for a while!
We watched some firecracker and firework displays from our lawn. Thanks Messenger's for entertaining us!! Lucas thought it was great!

3 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

What a little turkey!!

Messenger said...

Katie, I didn't even notice you guys were outside. You should have come over.

Lissagerl said...

Gotta love those companies that think about moms like us with curious little boys!