1) Dr. Tomlinson is super nice and so is the staff.
2) They are open on Saturdays!
3) He is great with kids.
He let Lucas be his little assistant while he checked my teeth. Lucas loved it! He even got to press the little button on the instrument that shoots air. Then he told him that he could press the special button once. You should have seen his eyes when he pressed it and water shot across the room. It was great!
Lisa, the hygienist had her camera and sent these pictures to me. I'm so glad she did. Now when you ask Lucas what he wants to be when he grows up, he says "a dentist doctor". Perfectly fine by me! (As long as he doesn't join the AF and move his family to Japan...sorry Em!)
Dr. Tomlinson and Lucas checking out my xrays.
Dr. Tomlinson counting Lucas' teeth. He was such a great patient, but unfortunately he has to return next Saturday to have a little cavity filled.
Jed and I are both cavity free, but Jed has something on the inside of his cheek that he has to get removed and then biopsied.

4 comments:
Those pictures are awesome! So funny. What a great dentist to do that. He might not like the dentist so much next week though!
How cute! Hopefully he'll get laughing gas next week!
Those are cute pictures. I hated my dentist when I was a kid!
Sheesh. I don't blame you! Practicing Dentistry in Spanish Fork sounds pretty nice right about now!!!
:)
Glad he likes his Dentist! Sounds like a good one. I'll send a link of this post to Doug. He'll appreciate the tips!
Post a Comment