
By this time, one year ago today, our little Kody had already entered this world. It seems like yesterday, but on the other hand, it feels like he's been here forever. For the most part, he's such a happy and content little guy. He loves to be where his big brother is, although it doesn't always end happy! His smile is so darn cute, especially when he shows those 3 crooked teeth on the bottom. He also has 1 on top. He'll walk as long as he's got your finger to hold on too. Just recently he started standing on his own for about 2 seconds before dropping to his hands and knees. He mastered the stairs a couple months ago, but now thinks he can go down head first. I'm always reminding him to "turn around". He won't wave bye, or blow kisses, but he gives awesome hugs & can clap like a mad man. And if you ask him to jump, he will... or at least try by by throwing his body up and down! He still has a very contagious giggle, which always makes us laugh! Sometimes, when he's tired, he'll cuddle on our shoulder, but he always has to have his little hands tucked underneath him... I love it. He loves to play peek-a-boo and pat-a-cake. He could hang upside down all day if you let him. He's accumulated many nicknames over the last year... Kodes (This is what Lucas calles him), Kody Boy, Kode Man, Kodster, Munch, and Munchkin. He's the sweetest little boy and we are so blessed to have him as part of our family.
WE LOVE YOU KODY!



1 year stats -
Weight: 22.9 pounds
Height 29 inches

7 comments:
We love you too Kody Boy!! I can't believe how fast this year has gone, wow! We can't wait to see you!
Happy Birthday Kodster! We love you so much!
Happy Birthday Kody we love you!
Happy Birthday, Kody!!
This is such a sweet age, and Kody is such a cute boy :)
Happy Birthday Kodster! I love you baby boy! Have a fun day!
Cute little tribute to Kody. I just love the pictures. They capture his happy, enthusiastic personality. Great job!
It seems like forever since I had a chance to check everyone's blogs out. Happy Birthday Kody!!! I can not belive this year has flown by so quickly!
Post a Comment