
**Apparently he hates balloons cause this was the reaction we got when I tried to tie it to his wrist... oh ya, and because I just scooped a bunch of rocks out of his mouth!

**Because he has a mean mom who likes to shove a camera in his face... oh ya, and because he's 3 with some serious attitude!

**Had to crawl a whole 10 feet to get to her mom, boy was she mad about that... Oh ya, and I think she was starved!
P.S. And if you look closely at Kody's bday pictures a couple posts down, you can see a tear trickling down his face! But I think it adds character!
P.P.S This is my 8th post in 4 days!

5 comments:
Good posting lately! Ahhh pictures with children, so fun! Just imagine family pictures
Aw man...why can't kids always cooperate. I think it still made for some funny pictures! I hope Kody had a wonderful birthday...wish we could have been there to celebrate.
Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.
i'm pretty sure we all can relate to this! that's why you have to have a fast trigger finger and take millions of pictures -- for the hope that you will get one smile somewhere in there! it's funny to see the pictures behind the smiles too, though! too funny!
Silly little children. Don't they know we are trying to get "wall-worthy" pictures?
I LOVE your posts!! Preston and I seriously get the biggest kick out of you guys!! We are really pathetic in the fact that you live 10 minutes from us and we haven't even been out to see your house yet! It looks like you've been having a fun summer though! We caught up with Ryan W. at the beginning of the summer and Brad Bingham had contacted him about getting together so we said we should all go out and do something - hopefully sooner than later,eh?!! Anyway, you did a GREAT job on that family's picture at the top of your page - very cute! Anyway, keep the posts comin'!
~Chandi
Post a Comment