
Yesterday we had Troy, Denise and fam stay with us overnight. We had so much fun visiting and Lucas was in heaven with so many people to play with. He could hardly wait for Josh and "Vecky" to come! I got to take there family pictures, which was great practice for me. The kids weren't to thrilled with the weeds and mosquito's though. By the time we ate dinner and they got the kids ready, the lighting was pretty much gone, but we still got some cute ones. I guess we'll just have to make a trip back to Virgina to finish the shoot! Love you guys. Thanks for coming to visit.
See more pictures here.

4 comments:
So...I fell like I haven't seen you in ages!! I hope we are still VT-ing together. I lvoe looking at the pictures you take. They are just phenomenal!!
And when I start mispelling several words in my comments I know it's time to stop blogging and go to bed.
Great job on the pics, as always!!
I love the pictures you are amazing! Shane and I are going to have to book a date to get ours taken before you are too booked! Love ya.
Post a Comment