Monday, July 07, 2008

Lucasisms

I had to jot down a few things Lucas has said lately...

1. He threw something down the stairs and I happened to catch it, but before I get tell him (for the umpteenth time) to stop throwing things, he said to me "wow mom, nice grab!"

2. On our way up to my parents house he asks me, "mom, are we going to dama's house?" I respond with "Yes Lucas, we're almost there" and he says "no mom, I think we're lost"!

3. Same trip to Honeyville, as we're almost pulling into my parents driveway (coming from Brigham) I see some boaters down on the lake. I told Lucas to look at the boat down on the lake and he replies... "mom, I think that's a gondola"! First...I think we've seen to many episodes of Little Einstein's and second...a gondola?!

4. Yesterday we had Landon & Tawn over for dinner. We all sat down to eat and Lucas told Landon it was his turn to say the prayer and than said "Otay Landon, be a leader".

5. Last but not least he'll start each sentence with either "well..." or "excuse me". Such as "Excuse me dama, why is your car so little?" or "well...i think not!"

9 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

Oh he's such an entertainer!

Anonymous said...

Katie I haven't had computer for a couple weeks now and had a minute to check up on all my bloggers. I think it is SO great that you started a photography/design business. That's so AWESOME!!! I know you will get lot's of business. I love all the pictures you take. I've been trying to get my sister in law to do the same thing... maybe some day. CONGRATS!!

Tawnya said...

What a little character! He makes me laugh!

Crystal said...

Oh the things that pre-schoolers say! I could fill a book with the things that Kaley and Thomas say! I just wish I kept better track of them!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Oh man he's a character, I can't wait until you guys come down here!

Kimber said...

I'm impressed that he knows what a gondola is!

The Perkins said...

I love that you post these "lucasisms". He is such a funny little man.

Chris Grover said...

yep, pretty sure that personality should not be able to fit into such a little body! what a funny guy!! keep writing this stuff down!

The Butler Gang said...

Your little boy sure does has alot to say and seems to be quite the thinker. Keep him going and someday he'll be a genius! Thanks for the comment. It was really good to hear from you too! Your photograpy is really good too. I was impressed. Keep up the great work!