Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lens

I got my new lens today and so far I'm loving it. Unfortunately it doesn't auto focus on my camera so I have to get use to focusing manually. One of these days maybe I'll be able to upgrade the camera. Lucas was kind enough to let me take some pictures. I had to take advantage since that doesn't happen all to often.






Does he not look so grown up?!

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

Very cute! I'm glad you got the new lens.

Crystal said...

Such a handsome boy! You take awesome pictures!

Ashlee said...

katie i always love checking your blog for your amazing pictures! i am in great need for a new camera and i was wondering if you could give me some direction on that topic or tell me what camera you have or what one you would get??? i would really appreciate it, i am getting excited to take lots of pictures of my little newborn!
p.s. lucas looks VERY grown up, and check out those EYES!!!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Those pictures look great! I'm excited for you to take some pictures when you are down here.