This past weekend we headed to Hurricane for a family reunion on Saturday. We had a great time visiting and playing. Grandma Beatty was in charge this year and her and Paulette did a great job of putting everything together. It was warm, but we made it through and the kids slept great that night! Lucas played really hard and loved every minute of it. Kody slept for about two hours in the shade despite the hustle and bustle around him. (Can I just say that I love that both of my children are deep sleepers!)
Lucas at the fish pond... He can hardly wait til gets to use "his" fishing pool for real with grandpa!
Love my boys, my camera, pedicures, my family, a clean house (wish it stayed clean for more than 2 seconds), my faith, and any one who leaves a comment!
3 comments:
Reunions are always fun! Your two little boys are growing up. Time for another one I'd say!
So cute Katie! It was so good to see you.
Would you send me those photos of Josh and Becky? Adorable!!!!
What am I going to do when I have to start paying for your services?
I am going to be broke!!!!!
Way cute pictures, Katie! It says Katie photography, are you doing those? They honestly look amazing, not to mention the cute kids!
Post a Comment