Lucas loves Duce.. He can keep him entertained for a long time! We stayed at Talease's so Lucas got to spend even more time with him.
On Friday we went to a splash park in St. George. Lucas had such a fun time getting wet, as long as it didn't spray him in the face! Kody loves the water...he thinks it's great fun to stomp in it.
So cute Katie. I love the picture of Lucas and the dog. That dog is almost as big as he is, he is so cute. Can I just say I'm so glad you are still in my ward.
Cute pictures...as always :). Duce loves your boys. They keep him entertained as well. It was fun to have you stay and we can't wait until your visit in August.
Love my boys, my camera, pedicures, my family, a clean house (wish it stayed clean for more than 2 seconds), my faith, and any one who leaves a comment!
3 comments:
Great Pics Katie! How fun does that look. We have one of those here, but it might be too hot to play in it down here!
So cute Katie. I love the picture of Lucas and the dog. That dog is almost as big as he is, he is so cute. Can I just say I'm so glad you are still in my ward.
Cute pictures...as always :). Duce loves your boys. They keep him entertained as well. It was fun to have you stay and we can't wait until your visit in August.
Post a Comment