Thursday, June 19, 2008

Little Blue Pool

Yesterday I told Lucas that if he would help me clean up the downstairs, we could get out the pool and swim. He was so excited! The pool is quite small, but that didn't seem to stop him from having a great time. We invited Reese over to take a dip in the nice murky water and Kody slept through it all!

I've been practicing shooting my camera on "M". I definitely have a long way to go, but it has been fun to see the difference in certain shots. Most of these are of Reese since Lucas won't look in my direction when there's a camera involved!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
oops...a little nose dive into the water!


Photobucket
practicing going all the way under...he's getting better!

Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I love them, and how funny is it that you can tell the two fo them are cousins. She sure is getting big quick. She's come a long way since your sister was at the hospital with her for RSV.

Tawnya said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! How much do I owe you? :)

No Buckaroos said...

Oh so cute - (I still need 4x6's of Reese and Kody)

JANIS HOLLAHAN said...

Katie you do such a great job! I need you to take some pictures of Rusty and I. How much do ya charge?

Ashlee said...

katie i love your photography, you are so GOOD! what kind of camera do you have?