Sunday, June 08, 2008

All About Me

My mother-in-law sent me this little Q & A, and rather than do it on email (because that would be the more private way to do it) I decided to post it on my blog...for the whole world (or handful) of people the might jaunt over here once in a while.




1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Katie - no, Elizabeth - yes...after my awesome grandma, Elizabeth Clouse

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
That would have been Tuesday, when a prayer was answered.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
For the most part, yes.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Sun Dried Tomato Turkey. I'm not much of a sandwich person, can't stand it when the bread sticks to the roof of my mouth. I am getting better about this, and I will eat them on a hoagie bun.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
2 of the most handsome little boys you ever did see!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would hope so...


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A Lot?
All the time!


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
Yup...


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Never...I'm scared of heights (now my hands are all sweaty ...thanks!)


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
When I was pregnant with Lucas, the only thing that sounded good for dinner (every night) was Marshmallow Matey's. Other favorites...Captain Crunch, Golden Crisp, Oat Cluster Cheerios, Apple Jacks, Waffle Crisp. Currently I'm digging Vanilla Clusters Honey Bunches of Oats. One of my all time favorites a french toast cereal that was shaped like little french toast's...haven't been able to find it for a long time. (okay, that was an extremely long answer)


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No, but I did just buy some Dr. Scholls tennis shoes with no laces...and I'm loving them!

12. DO YOU THINk you 're strong?
Are you kidding me!? Have you not seen the "guns" I pack around after carting around a carseat for 9 months! (No comment from the family, please!)
I would like to believe that I'm strong spiritually and emotionally also.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Lemon (Peach City in Brigham) or Chocoloate Chip Cookie Dough

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their haircut. I'm always looking for cute hair styles, but too chicken to venture much past my current style.

15. RED OR PINK?
Love them both.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My patience or lack there of.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
Probably Shara since she lives the farthest away.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Don't send it to me, post it on your blog!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Camo capri's, not shoes.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Steak, pasta salad, and french bread

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Abc4 news.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Jed says I'd be Yellow, cause I'm bright, fun & and a scardy cat. (huh?)

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Victoria's Secret Heavenly

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Holy cow, I have not talked to a single person today on the phone...that's got a to be a first, especially this week. The last person would be Tawnya, last night, when I called to tell her I bought the tickets to San Diego.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
You betchya.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Probably college football (any game BYU's in), basketball, baseball. I'd be okay if I didn't watch sports.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown

28. EYE COLOR?
Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No

30 FAVORITE FOOD?
This is a toughy... LOVE Mexican (Los Hermanos, Cafe Rio), and Chinese (PF Changs).

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGs
Happy Endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Madagascar... watched daily. Last real movie, "Dan in Real Life"...very good, highly recommended.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
brown

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer. Sun = love! I may slowly be turing into a spring/fall gal.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Kisses from Jed and the kiddos, hugs from everyone else.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Strawberry pie and Peach pie


37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Tawn

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
Nappy

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I haven't read a book in a long time... I do want to read "The Host", if Tawnya would hurry and finish it!

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
nothing, just plain black.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV.Late LAST NIGHT?
Probably Law and Order SVU, our latest addiction.

42. FAVORITE SOUND
Lucas and Kody's laugh

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Probably the Beatles, only cause I can't tell you any songs the Rolling Stones sing!

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Grand Cayman

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can snap while making a triangle with one hand and a square with the other.... seriously, you should try it!

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Brigham City, Utah.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Can't wait to read all of your answers.

4 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

that was fun! I think you're WAY strong! Hey, I cried the same day you did!

Tawnya said...

You are so fascinating. I was in "awe". And, I'm trying to get into The Host. I'll try and hurry, but it's just kinda weird!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I did one of those tags in a email. I love them because you get a lot of information really quick.

Messenger said...

I love it Katie, I should be sleeping instead of doing this. I am having way too much fun.