Thursday, June 05, 2008

Watermark

Photobucket

What do you think? I'm not planning on starting a business (yet), but I still had fun creating it. Would it be tacky of me to still include it on some photos?

6 comments:

Denise said...

OMGosh I LOVE IT!

Of course you should start a business. You're fabulous.

I love it like it is, but I think it would look good too as a transparent watermark (without the pink) for photos.

OH! SO CUTE!

Denise said...

HELLO!

Awesome photo BTW. Got so excited by your watermark I forgot to tell you!

Tawnya said...

Very cute! You should start a business! And I agree with Denise, try making it transparent on a picture. See what that looks like? It's so you!

Angie Tolman said...

Okay, so it's been a while and I appologize, but I just HAVE to comment on the "potty training story" from an earlier post. Oh MY!! That is sooooooo funny!!! Your yard is looking great! And I agree with Denise with going Transparent. I love the pink but it seems to take away from the darling photo. You want people to look for the watermark because the picture is so cute....Which they all have been.

Kimber said...

Ditto...
Ditto.....
Ditto!

Anonymous said...

Katie

Love the water mark. What would it look like with out the parentheses?

Totally start a business!!