So I took your advice and got rid of the pink. Still love it with the pink, but a bit distracting on a picture. I think I'll save it for a business card, etc.
I inverted it for darker pictures. Hence the different versions.
My beautiful sister and cute little Reesie Peesie...
My attempt at holding the camera up and taking a picture.
Hey Katie... these pictures are great... I totally think you should start a buisness... :0) your water mark is great! Love it... I do like these better than the pink but they both look good. Hope all is well with you! Take Care! Crystal
Love my boys, my camera, pedicures, my family, a clean house (wish it stayed clean for more than 2 seconds), my faith, and any one who leaves a comment!
5 comments:
YES! Love it! Love it! love it!
Hey Katie... these pictures are great... I totally think you should start a buisness... :0) your water mark is great! Love it... I do like these better than the pink but they both look good. Hope all is well with you!
Take Care!
Crystal
I can't say it enough...your so talented! Beautiful pictures. I wish you guys were down here this weekend to play with us :)
It looks great!
Can't believe you took that picture of you and Kody while holding the camera :)
Oooh, I LOVE it. It is totally you! It looks just like your handwriting. I can't wait until you come down here and take all of our pictures!
Post a Comment