Thursday morning we decided to finally take Reese's 6 month pictures (now that she's almost 7 months). She's such a doll. We went to the Spanish Fork Library to use their flowers. I'm still trying to learn all the "cool" places to take pictures! Lucas wasn't to cooperative with the camera (as usual) and Kody's following in his footsteps. I think he could hear the playground calling his name!

Not long after we got home from that, Jess walked through the door. It was so fun having her here, even if it was only for a day. We went over to Tawn's for lunch and then walked to a park so Lucas could play again. Reese and Kody just hung out on the grass...aren't they cute!
Love Reese's eye's peeking over the glasses!
I decided to have Jess model for me so I could practice with the camera.


For more of Reese and Jess go
here.
And by
here, I mean my new business blog. I did it...I applied for a business license. Now the site isn't much to look at yet, but soon I'll have some designs posted and pricing, and NEW HEADER... all that good stuff! I'm still learning, but I'm loving it!
8 comments:
Wahoo!! I'm so proud of you...your pictures look GREAT! You are amazing to say the least!
Very cool! Congrats and good luck!!!
Way to go, you are so talented!!
We enjoyed having your family here tonight :)
katie, that is awesome!! i'm so proud of you! get ready because i'm sure this is just going to take off! how exciting!
Your photos are beautiful! Did you do them yourself?! Girl! You are talented! I am glad you stalked our blog! :) Just another way to get to know you! I linked you, so I hope you don't mind! Do you do photography as a side business? You should!
Crystal
I didn't know you were into photography! That's awesome!!
i love your pictures katie they are really good! you look so pretty in the one of you and kody:)
Looks awesome. I loved the pictures on your design blog. You are vey talented!
Post a Comment