Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Day of Celebration

Tawnya and I took the kids swimming at the Spanish Fork pool yesterday for Kody's birthday. Kody loves to float around in his little tube, and at one point fell asleep. Lucas had a blast and we even did the slide a couple of times. He's getting better about going underwater without freaking out afterwards. And he's learning how to float.


What happens when you don't double check the camera settings first!










Landon & Tawn came over for cake and ice cream later on that night. I dare say Kody enjoyed his Moon Cake!






He was awarded a nice bath afterwards!


The birthday gang!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

happy happy birthday kody! he is the cutest thing!!

Tawnya said...

Thanks for letting us share your birthday with you Kodster! It was lots of fun!

Paulette said...

So cute, I love keeping up on what is going on in the life of my family. Love you all. Mom V.