In only a few short hours you will be asked to arise for a hole to predict our next few weeks of weather. I'm asking you, no I'm begging you...don't look down!
seriously, i thought i was actually doing pretty good this winter -- not too much complaining and actually somewhat enjoying the snow. that was until about a week ago. now i am DONE, DONE, DONE! enough is enough! there's got to be a way to manipulate this whole ground hog thing! and yes, we DO need to get together soon! let's figure out a time!
Love my boys, my camera, pedicures, my family, a clean house (wish it stayed clean for more than 2 seconds), my faith, and any one who leaves a comment!
5 comments:
I am also sick of snow!
I want to turn around and go back to Mesa!
Amen, Sister!
seriously, i thought i was actually doing pretty good this winter -- not too much complaining and actually somewhat enjoying the snow. that was until about a week ago. now i am DONE, DONE, DONE! enough is enough! there's got to be a way to manipulate this whole ground hog thing! and yes, we DO need to get together soon! let's figure out a time!
Come on down here to Sharizona! It is nice and warm and cozy!
Post a Comment