Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Window Treatment

Lucas decided that he would put the infant nail scissors to good use! He was in his bedroom and Jed went in to check on him. He came right back out and told me that I get to deal with him.

What he did...











What I bought....




Please, oh please, let this book help me with this little boy!

**I hadn't lost my mind (completely). The computer was defective. The Geek Squad couldn't fix it either, and exchanged it for a brand new one. I plugged it in last night...instantly connected to the internet. Very Happy!!

8 comments:

Lissagerl said...

Oh, the joys of little boys. I know your pain, though I haven't had that issue yet. lol Chris has been talking to me about that book for awhile. He really wants it. Where'd you get it?

Denise said...

I think Lucas and Josh were twins separated in the pre-existence.

Just think what a wonderful person you are going to be after all the things you learn from him.

I'd nominate you for sainthood!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Boy oh boy, good thing he is cute! You can send him down here for a week and get some respite! Let me know how that book is!

Ashlee said...

oh man katie-that is so not funny! but BOYS are boys i guess. i hope kody is little enough he's not learning these things from lucas:) i want that book too!

Kimber said...

Boys will be boys - some are just a little more active than others!

The Perkins said...

Oh My Word! I can see why Jed wasn't wanting to handle the situation :). The book sounds perfect. So glad your new computer is working now!

No Buckaroos said...

I just showed Grama your blog! We went to the wedding dinner last night - so very nice and yummy. Off to the wedding today at noon. Wish you were here!

Chris Grover said...

oh.
my.
goodness!
YIKES! What you have to say when things like this happens, is wow, what a creative little guy I have! Haaa! Let me know how that book goes!