
1. He has the cutest little laugh. Lucas is usually the one that can make him laugh the hardest. It's so fun to watch the two of them interact. Lucas is extremely protective of him and loves to give lots of hugs and kisses.

2. Despite all my efforts, he is no longer sleeping through the night. He usually wakes up about 3:00 and demands to be fed. I am no longer nursing which makes this only slightly easier. He can down a bottle in about 3-5 minutes rather than nursing for 20.
3. He loves baby food. He attacks me because I don't feed it fast enough. He can also hold his own bottle. Now that's a happy day! Bad news is that he's decided to follow in Lucas' footsteps and start spitting up after every feeding. Carrots + Formula = Orange Spit Up = Stained Carpet. Oh the joy!
4. He's a momma's boy. Which I love to a certain extent. He's extremely good at throwing a fit when I put him down. I don't get much accomplished if he's awake because I'm usually holding him. (As I write this he's sittng on my lap because the floor just isn't good enough.) He also knows exactly where I am in any room and if I should happen to disappear out of sight, he'll let me know he's not happy!
5. He can turn circles on his tummy like you wouldn't believe. He's even rolled across the room a couple of times. He doesn't like to practice sitting. We bought a bumbo a couple of months ago, but he's not really fond of it (unless he's getting fed). He'll arch is back so that he doesn't have to sit. He prefers to stand!
6. Even at 6 months, he still loves to be wrapped tight to go to sleep. His eyes will instantly shut if you wrap him when he's tired! I'm hoping he'll out grow this soon since he's getting big enough to manuever his arms free..and then he wakes up!
7. As Lucas would say...he's the best Kody ever! We sure love having him in our family. Even though it has gone by fast, it's still hard to picture life before he arrived. We love you Kody Boy!

And just for kicks...here's a picture of the best Lucas ever!

6 comments:
They are the best Lucas and Kody ever! Love them tons, I have a mommas girl too!!
I can not believe he's six months old! Wow. They are the cutest grandsons ever! Can't wait to see them soon.
They grow so quickly...as for Kody not sleeping through the night, Mathison is almost 14 mos. old and still hasn't figured it out yet!
Love those two little munchkins! I didn't realize he was already 6 months..went by fast.
It's so funny when I read your updates on Kody because it sends me into a panic thinking that Kaiya is going to be following him real soon! What a CUTE, CUTE little guy! And a pretty dang cute older brother too!
Post a Comment