A little over a week ago our computer decided to crash. I'm hoping we will be able to recover some of the stuff that was on it. I was so mad because I had been going back and forth on buying an external hard drive. I think I've learned my lesson!! Luckily I had saved most of my pictures on to CD's.
So this past week we bought a new computer. I'm excited about it, but so far I've been frustrated. I haven't been able to connect to the internet. No one has been able to help me fix it. I think I'll take it back to Best Buy tomorrow and hope that they can fix it.
Blogging has taken a back burner, but hopefully it'll be fixed soon and I can return to my normal blogging schedule!
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Good Luck on the whole computer thing. They're wonderful to have yet such a headache at times. Hurry back!;)
I have missed you too!
I hope that you are up and running soon.
I know how you feel - our "good" computer is getting fixed, so we're using our ancient version!
Hey Katie...if you need some computer help why didn't you say something. I married a "computer geek"...give us a call or email me if you can't seem to get everything working.
im sorry katie, computer problems are the most frustrating things!! especially when you do a lot on them like i do-bills, banking, email, entertainment:), and of course BLOGGING! i cant wait for a new happier post:)
Post a Comment