Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Off To a Great Start...

Happy New Year everyone! Last night we rung in the new year with my family. We were too busy having a Wii tennis tournament that we didn't even see the ball drop! Oh well. It wasn't long after 2008 began that we all hit the sack. Once children start arriving, staying up late is much harder...10 is about the limit for us!

This morning we said goodbye to Aaron, Shara and Abby. My parents dropped them off at the airport on their way home too. It was so fun to be together. Hopefully now that they live in Arizona we'll be able to visit more often! :) Tonight Lucas told me that he wanted to "go to visit Sharizona tomorrow"! While they were packing and loading the truck this morning, me and Abby had our own little photo shoot. I love my new flash.

I just love this little girl!



For the rest of the day we were LAZY! I edited a bunch of photos and updated my blog while Jed & Nappy watched Smallville season 6. Having them on DVD is nice because there are no commercials, but...you can't stop watching them. Needless to say, we finished the season today!!

Everyone's in bed and I'm soon headed that way too. Lucas kept telling me tonight "I'm cranky"! He was so tired, but wouldn't go to sleep...therefore the whining started coming at full speed. I told him that if he would close his eyes and go to sleep he wouldn't be cranky in the morning. Let's cross our fingers it worked!






After all the time we spent together...this is the only picture we took of us sisters.

2 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Lucas please come and visit me in Sharizona!! We miss you tons and had lots and lots of fun!

No Buckaroos said...

Oh I miss you all so much! Come again soon!