Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas in a Nutshell




It's been forever since I updated and now I have lots to tell! We've had a very busy and fun couple of weeks. The two boys, Reese, Tawnya & I all headed up to Honeyville the Wednesday before Christmas. Shara and Abby flew in on Tuesday and I wanted to meet my little niece (and see Shara too). Jed and Landon came up on Saturday after they picked up Aaron at the airport. We went to the Nicholas party, which my parents were in charge of. We had fun visiting and playing games and exchanging White Elephants! That night Aaron got out the Wii (their early Christmas present). The Wii is hard work. My arms were so sore for the next couple of days.









Sunday night Kody came down with the 24 hours bug and then I got it that morning. We spent the 24th pretty sickly. Lucas came down with it on Christmas. He felt well enough to open presents and than right after that, he started throwing up. It cycled through almost everyone.

Our Christmas P.J.'s
Christmas was great. Lucas sat out cookies and milk for Santa and carrots for the reindeer. We woke up about 7:00. Lucas was in heaven with all the presents. He was so much fun to watch. I felt bad that he was so sick. He didn't get to enjoy his presents on Christmas, but he sure loves them now!! Santa brought him a new computer with games. It was so fun to have my whole family home for Christmas. Jed left that night with Tawnya & Landon to come back home. He needed to work on Wednesday. Me and the boys came back Wednesday afternoon.













On Thursday we headed down to St. George for Jed's Great-Grandma Wulffenstein's funeral on Saturday. She passed away a few days before Christmas. I didn't know her before she became sick, but from the stories I heard, she sounds like an incredible lady. We had a good time visiting our family. We came back on Saturday after the funeral. Tawnya & Landon blessed Reese on Sunday. She's such a cutie. They had a lunch afterwards at our house for the family. It was a really nice day.








Thats our wonderful Christmas all wrapped up!

5 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

Can you believe it came and went so fast? It was a wonderful Christmas having all you kids home. It's very quiet around here!

Tawnya said...

Christmas was lots and lots of fun this year! I'm glad the sickness skipped my family...I guess our immune systems are just better than yours! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok Katie, thanks a lot for making me cry. I love all the pictures!! You do such a wonderful job and I miss your whole stinking family. I hope you girls don't think our family is intrusive to yours but we love you a ton and miss hanging out with everyone like we used to. Ok I'll stop blubbering now.

Where did you take the pictures at on the stairs??

JANIS HOLLAHAN said...

It looks like you all had a great Christmas. I can't believe how big your family is getting.
Looking at all the pictures or your family makes me miss mine.

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Oh how we LOVED Christmas this year...It gets me exicted for two years just thinking about it! I am so thankful for our wonderful family! Love ya!