
I want to wish my main squeeze a very happy birthday. He turns 27 years old today. I've known him for all 27 of his birthdays...although a few of those are a bit fuzzy! He's my best friend and the love of my life. Lucas & Kody have the best daddy, and I'm one lucky girl to have them ALL in my life.
We hope you have a great birthday Jed. We love you so much and can't wait for you to get home so you can open your presents. Lucas is looking forward to helping!!

WE LOVE YOU!
We want to wish Jed's sister Mariann a happy birthday also. Love you lots!

6 comments:
Yay, Happy Happy Birthday to Jed, we love ya! Thanks for the addresses Katie, I hope we get our cards OUT!
Happy Happy Birthday Jed. I can't believe it's number 27 already! The years are going by too fast. Hope it's a good one!
Happy Birthday Jed! 27 already...wow, you are getting old! :)
Happy Birthday! Sorry to disturb you at work when I called. We're so glad you're a part of our family - you're awesome!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Looks like you were a bit spoiled!! No..I hope you had a great day! Love ya!
Post a Comment