Monday, December 03, 2007

A Few Goodies...

If I haven't said it enough...I love these two! They know how to brighten my day...every day!
















Take Kody in this picture and Lucas in the one below...that would have made a good one!

8 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Oh my those boys are so cute. I can't believe how much Kody is looking more and more like Lucas! I just want to squeeze them both.

Tawnya said...

What cute kids! I love Kody's little smile! Very cute!

Chris Grover said...

Wow, Kody looks so much like Lucas in that first picture! Such cutie boys! So, lunch this week or next? How does that sound?

No Buckaroos said...

They do look alike! Put a cute little bonnet on them and they'll look just like their mommy did!

wurtz said...

They are sooo cute!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

By the way, you are getting very good at taking pictures!!

acte gratuit said...

So is "CUTE!" already taken? Well...they are.

So since you're obviously a Photoshop genius, will you design me a cool masthead? I seem to have lost all my computer skills the day Max was born and I stopped working!
HELP!

Anonymous said...

Katie

I love all the pictures you post you are a great photographer. I'm glad I'm not the only one that downloads a lot! ;)