Thursday, December 06, 2007

He's 3!



Happy Birthday Lucas! I can't believe it's been 3 years since the first time I held you in my arms. You have brought so much joy into our lives! You are so full of life and it always amazes me at how you can keep going and going without stopping. Although...as soon as your head hits the pillow at night...you are sound asleep!

You are hilarious! The darndest things come out of your mouth and it always make me smile. Just the other day, I heard you telling Kody "I so proud of you". You tell me almost daily "mom, you so bootiful"....ahhh, melts my heart! The words "I Love You" are repeated many times a day. Today when I asked you what you wanted to eat for your birthday dinner you said "enchiladas & pizza"!

You are such a good big brother. You are extremely protective of Kody, and constantly worry about him. If you hear Kody crying, you run into his room to make sure he's okay. You aren't quite convinced that you should share the toys yet!


Nursery has been a bit of a challenge for the last 6 months or so. You love to play as long as either me or your dad are in the room. Otherwise, you cry so hard you can't even breathe. We aren't sure what happened since you use to love Nursery, but we hope that you'll love Sunbeams come January.

Some of your favorite things right now are: dinosaurs, cars, pizza, mac & cheese, Scooby Do, zoo animals, pepperoni & books.

I am so glad that you are a part of our home. You are a special little boy with so much spunk. Our family wouldn't be complete without you. I love you so much!


Happy Birthday My Handsome Prince!

6 comments:

The Perkins said...

Oh man, I really can't believe he is already three! I hope he had a wonderful day yesterday. Love ya!

Lissagerl said...

Happy Birthday, Lucas!! That cake (as seen on Tawnya's page) was so cute!!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I can't believe your a mother of a 3 year old!! I can't wait to see him and the rest of you!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY B-DAY Luca, WOW 3 what a big boy!!!

No Buckaroos said...

Oh so cute! Love those boys!

wurtz said...

Wow, I can't believe he's 3. Time flies. Happy Birthday, Lucas.