When ever I would ask Lucas what he wanted for his birthday he would tell me...birtday hats, and take, and tandles, and dames, and presents! Minus the games, he got everything else. Grandma & Grandpa Valentine came up to celebrate his birthday and brought the hats and party whistles. He was in heaven. He loves opening presents! He got a new car, a CD player, Primary Songs CD, Fun Songs, Books, Dinosaur & some money.
I had asked Lucas earlier in the day what he wanted to eat for his birthday dinner and he told me "enchiladas & pizza". We took him out for some pizza. While we were at dinner he said "I love my dinosaur and my boombox". Jed and I just looked at eachother and started laughing. When we asked him if he had had a good birthday, he said "not yet"! Funny kid.




After Jed finished putting this car together, I had to take a test drive. (It wasn't Lucas's b-day yet and he was in bed). It is the funnest little car. Lucas loves it! He rides it around the kitchen.
7 comments:
I think he did have a GREAT birthday! Love the car!
Those sound like way fun parties. I love the picture of Lucas blowing on the party blower things! What a fancy car, where did you get it?
somebody is spoiled! j/k, i love that fun car, you look cute on it katie:)
Well how fun is that!?! I'm glad he had such a good birthday!
Looks like he had a FUN party. Those car/scooter's are so much fun. My mom has one for the grandkids, but the big kids love it too. ;)
What a fun birthday party! Wish we could have been there! That little car looks like tons of fun!
What fun B-Day Parties. I loved the tractor cake!
Post a Comment