Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Aggressive Oppositional Behavior?!

Holy smokes! Yesterday we were trying to get ready for the ward party...Jed was in the shower and I was feeding Kody in the bedroom. Lucas was suppose to be playing with toys. He walked into the bedroom and I let a scream. He had in his hand a BIG BLACK PERMANENT MARKER...opened! I threw (nicely) Kody on to the bed and ran after him. When what to my wondering eyes should appear...





















and this was only some of it! You can imagine how my stomach just sank when I saw the doors. We tried the magic erasers...and although it took it off of the books, railing, etc., it wasn't really helping out the doors. A lady at the ward party told me to use rubbing alcohol. Walah! All but Lucas's door have come clean (along with the paint). It looks like we'll be doing some touch up painting! Lucas may sport a halo most of the time, but everyone once in a while you can see two little nubs poking out on the top of his head!

Hey Mom...are you ready for us!!??

5 comments:

JANIS HOLLAHAN said...

I am really trying not to laugh. Kids do that darndest things.

Lissagerl said...

Chris just saw the pictures and let out an "Oh no!!" Oh, the joys of motherhood :)

Ashlee said...

that made me sick, i personally know that feeling in your stomach--BOYS!!!! i want to know how you HANDLED it? ha ha

The Perkins said...

Those stink-in markers!! It is crazy that he didn't just focus on one spot...even got the photo frame:)! Ya gotta love the kid though!

Hills said...

I had something similar happen last week, but on a much lesser scale then Kody. Wil took a blue permanent marker and wrote all over on my hard wood floor in my kitchen. Love those Magic Erasers. I didn't know that about alcohol though thanks for the tip...I'm sure I'll need it!