
Grandma & Kody...considering my little guy isn't much of a cuddler, he stayed like this for 5 minutes without moving. Of course it doesn't happen when I try to hold him!!

Full body shot

One proud momma!

She's so beautiful...and I'm not just saying that cause I'm a biased Aunt!!

Like mother...

Like daughter!

umm...yes...he's wearing a diaper on his head!

The favorite aunt!

I sense a tongue theme going on!
Lucas was so funny. When I started holding Reese, he said "mommy, be gentle!"

4 comments:
she is sooooo beautiful! makes me miss that new, newborn look! so happy for tawnya and landon! what a year your mom has had, huh!
I can't wait to see her. I can't believe how big Abby looks compared to her. Kody looks so cute with grandma!
Sigh! I love new babies. Makes me want another one. But only for a second...
What a cute baby! And yes, we happen to like sticking our tongues out!
Post a Comment