Nappy has been practicing with the UVU dunk team. Last night we went to cheer her on as she dunked at the girls basketball game. She did great! The pictures are horrible, but you get the idea. Since I was trying to take pictures, I didn't actually get to see her do it! Next time someone else can take the pictures and I get to watch!
Love my boys, my camera, pedicures, my family, a clean house (wish it stayed clean for more than 2 seconds), my faith, and any one who leaves a comment!
5 comments:
Look at Air Nappy! Hopefully we can go next time. Looks like fun.
LOVE that last picture! How did you do that...so creative! Your sister is so brave, that dunkin thing looks kinda scary :).
Yeah, I love that last picture too -- very creative! And very cute little guy! Seriously, we need to get together. I will email you!
How cute are your little boys and how talented is our little sister?
Thanks for the fun visit. I love kissing my boys. Hope you had a great birthday Katie!
Love Mom
Post a Comment