


This is how Kody spends much of his time. I keep telling him its a horrible habit, but he seems to think his fingers are delicious!

Hangin' with Nappy!




This little boy says the darnedest things...I wish I could remember everything.
**The other night I was getting him ready for bed. He looked up at me and said "mom, you so bootiful". Awwww! Talk about melting my heart.
**He was playing with some toy animals the other day and I heard him say "don't worry, I dit you out a dere". He had put them under a box.

5 comments:
You take the best pictures Katie, I especially like the one with the two of them together even though Kody's not to happy it's still cute. I wish I could remember all the things Elle says to they really know what to say to take your breath away sometimes.
wow, lucas is really starting to look like jed to me! cute leaves pics katie. i put a picture of uggs on my blog, they are just REALLY warm boots:)
Seriously, your photography gets better with each post! Great job!
Great kids you got there! They really are looking like Jed a little more with each post.
Wish those leaves were all raked up! Or had boys to play in them again!
Those leaves make me miss New England already! Your boys are pure cuteness! I just can't wait to see them!
Post a Comment