By the time we got home, it was time for the ward trunk or treat. Can I just say how much I love this concept! I may be biased, but the giraffe and caterpillar were pretty darn cute! Here's a couple of pictures. Unfortunately we didn't get home with any good candy...Lucas only picks out tootsie rolls and sucker! I'm hoping to take them to Tawnya's trunk or treat on Halloween.
Later that night Tawnya & Landon came over for dinner and to carve pumpkins. The pumpkins turned out so good. Thank goodness for Landon...our car started sounding horrible during the day and he was able to fix it for us. We were glad he could fix it since I was heading up to my mom's on Sunday afternoon. We then played monopoly with the new credit card system. We really like it...it seems to go faster.

7 comments:
Adorable! I love the costumes!! So cute. I bet Lucas had so much fun. We are carving punkins tonight and having pumpkin eggnog!!
What's with the pumpkins on fire? :) Those costumes are so cute!!!
omigoodness I should say you have the cutest caterpillar and giraffe! And thats one cool picture of the pumpkins looking like they are on fire!
those are THE cutest costumes i have EVER seen, i'm serious! where in the world did u get them, SO original:) u just have a darling family, we really miss hanging out with u guys once in a while:(
Are you sure that Jed just didn't want to go to Chuckee Cheese, kids or not? I know I do.
Katie, your photography looks great! It is getting better with each post, too.
:)
Bro. Mick
Katie, you are so lucky, i'm TAGGING you:) come read my TAGGED post and follow the instructions, i want to see your answers!
What a CUTE caterpillar!!! And Giraffe!!! Cool pics of the pumkins too, that's awesome.
Post a Comment