1. Collecting sea shells along the beach early in the morning. This is was the cold day. By the time I finished, my hands and feet felt like ice! The previous day had been extremely windy and the ocean was really wavy. It made for good collecting the next morning because all the sea shells were in a line along the sand where high tide had been.
2. My french tip pedicure! We decided to have our toe nails done at "la spa". Heaven! I love having my toes look pretty. It's only the second time i've ever had one...I think it could turn into an addicion!

3. Old Port. I was bartering with a guy for these cute dresses for baby Abby & Tawnya's baby. I had to chuckle when he wanted to charge me $10 for the small and $11 for the medium because it was larger & had more material. I, of course, wanted to save the dollar...and...I won! Pictures 0f this town are on the following post.
4. (virgin) Pina Coloda drink...yummy! Some of the girls got these one day and they looked so good. I decided I needed to get me one before we left. I'm sure glad I did...definetly worth $5!! There's just something about sitting by the pool, sipping a drink & enjoying the sun.
5. Good Company and Good Food. A big thanks to Paulette for planning such a fun vacation. I had a great time visiting and laughing! Angie wanted a sign that said "mi casa es su casa". She was showing us the sign she had bought and someone noticed that it said "mi casa es mi casa"! We couldn't stop laughing about it. I'm sure the person who sold it to her thought "sucker"!
6. Sun! Even though the weather varied a little bit, it sure was nice to have it be warm. Especially after hearing what the weather was like here in Utah this past weekend. Jed got snowed on during the hunt. The sunsets were so beautiful.


7. Water...as Kody's mom and only source of food, I didn't get to spend a whole lot of time on the beach or by the pools, but the time I did get to spend there was really nice. The wind finally died down enough on Sunday for me to take Kody to the warm pool. Apparently all the pools were suppose to be heated, but the heaters weren't working.

Kelli and her stash of magazines

Paulette protecting her face from the UV rays!

Angie & Eva

Kody & I

Talease and Kelli

Talease, Denise, Kelli & Mariann
8. Kody J.! What a handome guy. To bad he won't ever remember his first international trip!





5 comments:
Hey Katie,
You are so good at this blog stuff...you recaped this vacation way better than me...anyways I finally started a blog YAY!! I sent you an invite. I had so much fun playing tennis with ya...wish we would have gotten a pic!
Katie, your trip looks AMAZING! I don't think it's fair to make us all so jealous! Ohhh and Kody is just making me smile, he is so handsome!
How fun...brings back memories of the honeymoon. Maybe we'll have a chance to go to Rocky Point together! It looks like a fun time and oh Kody is too cute....I want to squeeze those chubby cheeks!
Wow, it is very pretty and sunny down there! Glad you had fun!
katie, i said i wanted you guys to adopt me for this trip! i AM a cousin ya know! your trip looks SO amazing, i really want a vacation now! what about a valentine side vacation? anyways, i've coveted your blogging skills for so long its nice to hear you like mine! it is so fun. kinda long instructions to comment but just to get you started go try matiekay.blogspot.com and also shabbytulips.blogspot.com they have pre-made cute ones AND instructions for your own. i would LOVE to help, just let me know! AND. . . . Talease-invite me too! I wanna see you blog so bad:) Katie, tell her for me k!
Post a Comment