Awwwww! Thanks so much! Your boys are so cute and oh my goodness how cute is that pic of Kody! I LOVE Lucas's smile. I don't think I can wait until December to see them and you of course!
Happy Birthday to your sister and these pictures are soooo cute! I can't believe how big the boys are getting! Sorry I've been kinda MIA lately on the blogging, but we should get together again soon! Let me know!
Love my boys, my camera, pedicures, my family, a clean house (wish it stayed clean for more than 2 seconds), my faith, and any one who leaves a comment!
2 comments:
Awwwww! Thanks so much! Your boys are so cute and oh my goodness how cute is that pic of Kody! I LOVE Lucas's smile. I don't think I can wait until December to see them and you of course!
Happy Birthday to your sister and these pictures are soooo cute! I can't believe how big the boys are getting! Sorry I've been kinda MIA lately on the blogging, but we should get together again soon! Let me know!
Post a Comment