Thursday, October 11, 2007

Grama & Grampa Great

On the 1st I flew to Mesa to stay with my grandparents for a few days before the trip to Mexico. Flying with two kidos by myself was a real treat. They both did excellent on the plane, but going through security took a little while! Lucas was pretty excited to be riding on an airplane, although this was his 4th plane ride.


I love visiting with grandpa & grandma. I lived with them for two summers and absolutely loved it. I appreciate everything they do and love them so much. My mom flew down the day we left for Mexico to stay with Lucas. They went up to the Germaine's cabin for a few days to watch conference. They have a little puppy that Lucas loves to play with. Since I was gone, I don't have any pictures of this, but mom should be posting some!


My mom flew back with me on the 9th. It was nice to have some help this time. Lucas actually slept for most of the flight. Lucas was excited to see his dad and I was too! We sure missed him. He didn't get an elk on the hunt, but said he had fun.


Thank you grampa & grandma for letting us come visit. We sure had fun. Also, thank you to my mom for staying with Lucas while I was in Mexico. We love you all so much!



















Lucas and I went swimming a couple of times. The first time the water was warm, but the second time it was so cold. Apparently it had cooled off while I was gone. Lucas didn't seem to mind, but my legs were a bit numb!




Lucas loved to spend time at a little park they just put in at my grandparents place. He never wanted to leave.

They have a little waterfall that Lucas loves to go look at. Anything with water gets his attention!

My cousins, Jen & Marsha, came over with their kids to play at the park one day. It was fun to visit with them and see their cute kids. Grandma bought pizza for lunch. Notice all the red faces...it was real warm on this day!
Erin
Sadie
Lucas trying to pump his legs.
Kody & Dallin

2 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

How fun. I wish I could have been there too! I can't believe how big Lucas looks. He's looking more and more like a little handsome man!

kate said...

Looks like you had so much fun, I missed your posts while you were gone!