Also on Friday, Tawn and I decided we were going to make a bunch of freezer ready meals. They sound really good and I'm excited to try them...as long as I remember to take them out of the freezer!! If anyone has any good receipes, please share.
We hadn't see the Kesler's for so long, that we pretty much just spent the weekend with them! We went to dinner Friday night to Ottavio's...yum! Yesterday we did hamburger on the grill and chit chatted. After Jed got home from his meeting, we watched Transformers. We love having them so close and can't wait for that baby girl to get here!









In other exciting news...Jed now has a calling! We've been in this ward for over a year now and he hasn't had a calling yet. On Saturday he got a call to meet with the Stake Presidency. He's the 2nd counselor in the "North" Elder's Quorum. Yup...our ward is so big again, that we need two E.Q.'s again. It usually means that they'll be splitting the ward in the near future...again! The subdivision to the west of us isn't to far from being completed so it'll probably happen around that time. This would be our 3rd split since we moved in and probably the last...maybe! We are both so excited about his calling. He's anxious to finally get to meet and get to know people. He really likes the men that he'll serve with.
Nursery has been the biggest challenge lately. Lucas just screams when we try to take him in there. It's been that way since about June. Previous to that...he loved Nursery. I promised him that we would stay with him in yesterday. Jed went for the first little bit so I could feed Kody and than I went in while Jed went to class. He did really good, but still checked to make sure I was sitting there. I'm hoping that eventually he'll decide he can do it by himself. Especially since he'll be a Sunbeam in January!

6 comments:
Ok first of all, I look like a pumpkin, with one under my shirt! Second of all, my pants were falling down! Third of all, I love your boys!
Looks like Lucas had a blast at the pumpkin patch...That is great that Jed finally has a calling, our ward is extremely small and we still don't have a calling(it's been 6 months) so not quite as long as Jed waited. I'm really not complaining though. Good to hear that Lucas did a little better yesturday in Nursery!
Love the pictures. I miss my boys, can't wait to see them later in the week. Yea! Jed has a calling, he will be great at that.
Love ya,
Mom
Loved the pictures at the Pumpkin Patch. Looks like a fun place.
Looks like you had lots of fun with the Pumpkins. I have been begging Rusty to take me to the Pumpkin Patch to get pumpkins, wont ever happen though. He says there a waste of money.
You have the cutiest boys!!
Oh my, what more could be said about your little boys. So cute! I can't wait to hold and squeeze little Kody! I love Fall time and pumpkins, maybe it's because I have a birthday in the month!! Congrats to Jed, that'll keep him busy!!
Post a Comment