


That's right...Kody is 1/4th of a year old. Wow! It's amazing how the time can play tricks on you. I feel like it was just yesterday that we held him for the first time, yet it's hard to remember what our family was like with out him 3 months ago!
He is so happy these days. The other day he started giggling when I was playing with him. So cute!
He now only cries when he's tired or hungry. This is extremely nice these days.
He sleeps pretty good, but there is still room for improvement! He usually goes to bed about 9:30 or 10 and wakes up around 4:30, although last night we made it to 5:30! I am grateful that he goes right back to sleep after eating!
He's always trying to sit up. He lifts his head when he's in his carseat or propped up on a pillow. I keep telling him to relax...I need my baby for awhile longer!
He and Lucas are sure a blessing in our little family. We love them so much!

Here are a few funny things Lucas has said lately:
When he can't find one of his toys he puts his finger over his lips and says "hmmm....maybe its lost, mom find it!"
When he knows that he's in trouble and I'm not very happy he'll say "mom, mate you happy" "smile at me" "div me hudgs". How can I stay mad??!!
A couple days ago he was playing in his room and I could hear him talking to himself... "not untle Shane, not untle Nathan, not aunt Mary Man, aunt Taease...yes, dat's right, aunt Taease!" I have no idea what he was doing, but I was laughing!
Saying prayers the other night, I said "please bless" and he responds with "daddy" so I say "and" and this is the list he gives: dama, dampa, dama, dampa, Shara, Tody." Hello...where is "Mom"! I had to pry it out of him!

8 comments:
Oh your boys are so cute! Lucas sounds like such a character!
3 months old already?! I can't believe it, I hope our little gift for him still fits, it's been sitting on my table ready to be mailed for like 2 months, i am horrible. Lucas is so smart! I'm so glad you have a blog or I would never get to see how big they are getting!
Oh my! Lucas is so funny. And Kody is so stinkin cute!
I LOVE IT!! "dat's right, aunt Talease" how cute can he be?! That just made my day...love these two little boys sooo much. You capture such great pictures...the third pic down from the top looks like Lucas did at that age I think. So excited to see you tomarrow!
I just have the cutest little grandsons ever! What can I say?! (I still need pictures).
Cute boys! They grow to fast, that's for sure!
I'm so glad that I made his prayer! Shows you how much he likes his Aunt Shara! You have the cutest boys ever! Love them!
Tell my boys Grandma misses and loves them. They are so cute. See you on Tuesday and Wednesday.
OXOXOX
Post a Comment