Friday, November 16, 2007

Can You Believe It?!

***Update...Kody's 4 month dr's appointment was today (19th).

Weight: 15lbs 14ozs (50th percentile)
Height: 25 1/2 inches (75th percentile)

With all his rolls, I would have thought he would have been in a higher percentile!




This little guy is 4 months old today! He's growing so much. Just this week he started into the 6-9 month clothes. As much as I would like him to stay little, it's always fun when they hit a new size and you get to play dress-up again with all the new duds!

He's such a good baby. He does have his little moments and he's very good at making his wishes known! But honestly...aren't we all cranky when we're tired or hungry!! He is so much fun to interact with. His smiles are so big and I just love his little giggle. He sleeps through the night, which makes his mommy really happy! He's not so fond of tummy time yet, but lasts a little bit longer each time. His big brother is always giving him hugs and kisses. We are so blessed to have him in our home. Happy 4 months...We love you so much Kody!


7 comments:

The Perkins said...

I think those two boys are the cutest little things EVER!! 4 months already where does the time go?

Ashlee said...

so cute katie! the time sure has flown:) he is adorable!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Time goes way too fast. Such cuties.

Chris Grover said...

He is just so adorable! It's amazing how quickly they grow and change! Sometimes I wish it would slow down!

Chris Grover said...

And wait, where's Katie's birthday tribute?! Happy Birthday -- even though I am a few days late!! Hope it was a good one!

JANIS HOLLAHAN said...

Wow, I cant believe he is already that old. He is so cute.

wurtz said...

Your boys look more and more alike with every picture I see. I especially see it when they smile. They are so adorable.