Monday, November 26, 2007

Let the Season Begin!

I hope everyone had a very enjoyable Thanksgiving. We spent it down in St. George with Jed's family. We had the dinner at Shane & Talease's new, very cute, home! The dinner was delicious and I, for one, was quite stuffed!

Jed and I got up the next morning to do a little shopping. There wasn't anything that we were dying to get from the ads so we didn't worry to much about rushing. We just needed a few things. I'm technically done shopping, but continue to still buy!! The girls went later that night when the boys returned from fishing.



On Saturday we took Lucas and Kody to see Santa. Lucas loved it! He just chit-chatted with Santa telling him how old he was and what he wanted for Christmas. Jed & Shane went golfing and Talease & I drove them around in the golf carts! Grandma & Grandpa watched the kiddos while we were gone. They have lots of fun toys that Lucas loves to play with!! We went to dinner at Samurai that night which lots of fun. Lucas was a little spooked by the fire, but loved the food! We watched the rest of the BYU game (recorded) and definitely enjoyed the outcome!

Thanks Steve & Paulette for letting us come invade your home...we had a great time!









When we got home yesterday, I had Jed help me get out all the Christmas stuff. I love the Christmas decorations and the feeling this time of year brings!

And as a little off-topic side note: Tawnya is at the hospital having her baby today...YEAH! Her water broke this morning. This little girl must really love to her aunt Katie. I informed her that she had to wait until we got back so that I could visit her at the hospital! She really listened!

I can hardly wait to meet this little girl!

4 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

Cute pictures! Your vest is way way cute too!(and boots).
Tawnya just called - the baby is here!!! YEAH!!!

Ashlee said...

I'm kinda mad! reese is one of my favorite girl names:) i bet she's beautiful. i love the pictures! st. george sounds nice right about now, it's cold here!

Hills said...

You look so beautiful! Congrats on being a aunt, I love the name Reese.

The Perkins said...

We had such a great time with you guys. Golfing was fun...next time us girls are gonna show em' how to play :).