Jed, Katie, Lucas, Kody & Ryker
How cute is he! Good job on capturing these pictures!
I can't believe how much Kody is looking like Lucas - you can definitely tell they're brothers!
Katie,You are such a good photographer. It is my next project - to work on taking better photos. Any tips?
I love the new photo, although I liked the other one also...it added character being sideways:). You take such great photos!
Gee, you guys sure know how to make handsome boys! They are just perfect:)
Be sure to get us one - probably one of each! He is just too cute!
I totally remember that picture of Lucas -- it's so cute! And that first picture is such an adorable shot of Kody! Your boys look so much alike!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
How cute is he! Good job on capturing these pictures!
I can't believe how much Kody is looking like Lucas - you can definitely tell they're brothers!
Katie,
You are such a good photographer. It is my next project - to work on taking better photos. Any tips?
I love the new photo, although I liked the other one also...it added character being sideways:). You take such great photos!
Gee, you guys sure know how to make handsome boys! They are just perfect:)
Be sure to get us one - probably one of each! He is just too cute!
I totally remember that picture of Lucas -- it's so cute! And that first picture is such an adorable shot of Kody! Your boys look so much alike!
Post a Comment