Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Tagged

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.



10 years ago: (Jan 1998) Enjoying life as a junior at BRHS.



5 things on my to-do list today:

1. Do my hair!

2. Clean my house

3. Laundry

4. Grocery Shop

5. Work on blog book



Snacks I enjoy:

1. Starbucks Toffee Nut Steamer (not necessarily a snack, but my favorite none the less).

2. Taffy Sandwich Cookies by Mother's Cookies. I can eat a whole bag without blinkin' an eye.

3. Chips...any flavored chip or tortilla chips with salsa.

4. Nature Valley Sweet & Salty granola bars. Delicious!

5. Almost anything chocoloate (including dark), except those cherry chocolate things.



Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Pay of any debt.

2. Take Jed back to Brazil to visit his mission and visit my almost mission the Dominican Republic (which may happen this year).

3. Build my dream home with a bigger yard for the kiddos.

4. Decorate my new home pottery barnish.

5. Hire someone to clean my house!



3 of my bad habits:

1. I'm addicted to the computer...photoshop, blogs, shopping, etc.

2. I let the clothes pile up until I have lots of loads to do in one day. I actually don't mind doing it all in one day, but it would probably be a little wiser to space it through out the week.

3. Since I got my new digital camera, I never print pictures...they are just piled on to my computer and CD's. I have sort of fixed the problem by publishing my 2006 blog and I'm currently working on last years.



5 places I have lived:

1. Tremonton, UT

2. Honeyville, UT

3. Mesa, AZ

4. Provo, UT

5. Spanish Fork, UT



5 jobs I have had:

1. Checker, Kent's Grocery Store

2. Medical Records, Dr.s Office in AZ

3. Human Resources, UVSC

4. Administrative Support, Biology Dept., UVSC

5. Administrative Assistant, Pearson Custom Publishing



5 things people don't know about me:

1. I was once pulled over while driving a tractor.

2. When I was younger I use to collect paper towels. I thought the designs on them were so cute. Every time my mom would put out a new roll, I'd tear one square off and put it in a drawer in my bedroom.

3. I use to have this fascination with miniature things. Example...I would want my mom to buy the tiniest bottle of laundry detergent because it was cute. Have since changed my ways...the more for your money the better!

4. I love to shop at name brand stores, but only the sales/clearance section. Won't ever buy things full price. Once I find a good sale, I go crazy!

5. Jed was the first and only boy I've ever kissed!



I tag Shara, Tawnya, Nappy, Janis & My Mom.

6 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

Oh great! Tell me how to do this! I was hoping I would NEVER get tagged! (Where's the paper towels?!)

Denise said...

I love those things we never knew about you! Hilarious!

See, now this is why I chose you!

Did you get a ticket when you got pulled over?

Denise said...

Oh, and all your bad habits, you can just add to my bad habits list!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I'm not nearly as interesting as you, but I'll give it a shot. I love the paper towels, the bear one was your favorite!!

The Perkins said...

It was fun to learn more about you. I can relate to decorating the house...wouldn't it be nice just to buy everything you wanted without looking at the price tag!

Lissagerl said...

I so did not know about your fascination with paper towels. Interesting!!