Thursday, January 10, 2008

Feeling so Helpless

My little niece Reese is very sick and there isn't a whole lot I can do. I hate feeling like this. She's been in the hospital for a couple of days now with RSV and she'll most likely be there for a few more. I haven't been able to see her because I don't want to jeopardize Lucas and Kody. She's such a doll and I can't wait to start my babysitting duties again. I just want to smother her in hugs and kisses. Get better soon baby Reese. We love you!



4 comments:

Kimber said...

I'm sorry to hear this...Mathison had RSV last spring and spent 4 days on oxygen. We will keep her in our prayers.

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Oh she looks so precious there. I wish I was there to help. I love that headband by the way, I wonder where she got it!

Denise said...

We'll keep her in our prayers!

Love you.

Tawnya said...

Thanks for the good thoughts! She's so lucky to have such a good aunt! I'm so glad she's finally home.