Monday, February 04, 2008

V is for Valentine

In my efforts to be a better mom, Lucas and I have started our own little "preschool". Every day we spend some time doing different activities. This week I chose to focus on the letter V, color Red, and the Heart shape. See where this is going??

Here's todays project....





I spent quite a while last night on a website my sister Tawn found. It had some great learning activities and fun things to do. The best part...it's free! A lot of the websites I've looked at require you to pay for the preschool in a box or books, etc. Thanks Tawn!

Talease also has some ideas from her classes in Early Ed that I'm really excited to get. Hopefully I'll be able to start some sort of routine that both Lucas and I can benefit from.

Any fun ideas, send them my way!



Tomorrow's project....Vacuuming!

8 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

What a fun project! Turned out very cute. He probably loved making them - (and eating them?!)

kate said...

You are such a good mom!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I'm certainly impressed! What is that website? I hope you are making a list of things you are doing with him, we all want a copy of them!

The Perkins said...

What a fun project! I have a big box of stuff for you, it's just about getting it to ya. I also want to know what the website it...please share.

Tawnya said...

The next activity should be Visiting his Very faVorite aunt in SmallVille! I'm glad you enjoyed the website!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Oh Tawnya, you are so clever, but I'm afraid is Very Very Favorite aunt lives in Sharizona!

Ashlee said...

you are such a great mom katie! so creative:)

Kimber said...

What a good mom you are! I'm afraid that when Mathison is old enough to start wanting to do that kind of stuff, I'm going to be too tired & busy w/teenagers to do much. Maybe we'll just scatter some candy on the floor and call it "creative art"!