About my Valentine...
Who is your man? Jed
How long have you been together? married 5 1/2 years...known each other since we were in carseats.
How old is your man? 27
Who eats more? Jed
Who said "I love you first? I did
Who sings better? I say Jed, he says Me.
Who's Older? Me
Who's smarter? We both have our areas of smartness...I know nothing about concrete, he knows nothing about Photoshop!
Who's temper is worse? Not sure...
Who does the laundry? That would be me!
Who does the dishes? Me...every once in awhile he'll rinse them off as long as I put them in the dishwasher!
Who's feet are bigger? Jed's
Who's better with the computer? Me.
Who mows the lawn? Jed
Who pays the bills? Me.
Who cooks dinner? Me.
Who drives when you are together? We argue over who has to drive...usually Jed does though. I'd rather be a passenger.
Who pays when you go out to dinner? Jed
Who's the most stubborn? Probably me.
Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Me.
Who named your dog? Jed
Who kissed who first? I kissed him first.
Who asked who out? He asked me out first.
What did you do on your first date? Very very first date...we went bowling when we turned 16. First date, post mission, we went to Logan and saw "A Beautiful Mind".
Who's more sensitive? Me
Who's taller? Jed
Who has more friends? I would say that we're pretty even on this.
Who has more siblings? I do...3 sisters, Jed..2 sisters.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? I wear one leg and he wear's the other!
Happy Valentine's Day to my boys! I love you all so much.

6 comments:
Happy V Day Katie, Jed, Lucas and Kody!
I love hearing what's going on with you guys!
I loved your relationship tag comments. Your little Lucas is sure growing up big. Talease is always telling me he looks just like his dad, but everytime I see him I think he has the best out of both of you. Happy Valentine's Day, you know it's more your holiday then anyone else.
Thanks for doing this. I never knew you were so brave..you said i love you first, kissed him first..you go girl!
Talk about forward!! It got him though! Happy V-Day to you too! What is Lucas saying at the beginning? Hope you get your package today!
Happy Valentine's Day to the Valentines. Hope your "Valentine Getaway" was fun. Love you.
Happy V-day Valentines! (You're so lucky to have a whole holiday named after you!!!)
Post a Comment