Last night I took Lucas and Kody to the UVU basketball game. The halftime show was a bunch of mascots playing a game of basketball. Lucas could hardly wait to watch Nappy as the chicken! We had a great time watching them try to find the ball (not an easy task when you don't have full vision). Nappy's team won 4-2 and she even scored one of their two baskets! Lucas spent the rest of the game cheering for the basketball team...clapping and yelling "go Wolverines!" He was hilarious to watch. I had no idea he had such team spirit! We also had to get pictures with some of the mascots. Even though he knew Jess was the chicken, he still wasn't to sure. She had to take of the head so he could make sure it was her before he would get to close!

Our Favorite!


"Grizzbee"....Utah Grizzly's Hockey Team

Mountain View Bruins

"Hootz"...Orem Owlz Baseball Team. Lucas chased him down to get a picture. He kept looking back at me and telling me to hurry.

Not to sure what to think!

Willy the Wolverine...Lucas' idol! He watches his every move.
4 comments:
Katie I love your photos. How do you get such good shots?
That is so funny! I didn't know Jess did that. Is she there mascot?? I'm confused. You should have videotaped her!!
Shara already asked my questions...Is this a full time gig? I can just see Jess as the future Bear for the Jazz. haha Maybe she should update her own blog so we could all ask HER these questions :)
Yea I didn't know that either about Jess. Cute, fun pictures!!
Post a Comment