Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hint of Spring

I looked out the window and what did I see...

If you guessed popcorn...you lose!

I saw rain. "What's so special about rain" you ask? Well let me tell you. It was the kind of rain the comes down while the sun is still shining brightly. The kind the comes down really hard and than stops within minutes of starting. The kind that comes during Spring and Summer. Does this mean I'm being teased?? Most likely. Especially when I can look at the yards around us and see more grass than snow. I look at our yard and see work...I mean rock and dirt.

Oh well... gotta take the good with the bad.






Yesterday Tawnya and I got to go to lunch with one of my most favorite people in the world...Karli. We try to do a lunch once a month, but sometimes it's hit and miss. Her little girl Kaiya is the sweetest little thing. Karli and I worked together at UVSC and became instant friends. She has one of the neatest stories and is most deserving of every blessing that has come their way. Her cute little family has an exciting weekend ahead and I couldn't be more happy for them. Love ya Kar.

5 comments:

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

The flowers look nice regardless if your husbands might not like the type of flowers.

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Well isn't that just the cutest thing ever!!

No Buckaroos said...

I think you were just looking at your cute little flower pot! It's pretty darn cute! Looks like spring to me.

Tawnya said...

So cute! I'm glad that we bought them.

JANIS HOLLAHAN said...

I can't wait for spring either.