Since it was such a beautiful day, we decided to take the little ya-hoo's for a walk. This just happened to be Reese's first trip into the great outdoors. Kody decided he would just sleep. And Lucas couldn't get enough. He and Tawn threw snowballs at each other.
Lucas can't get enough of Reese. Which would explain why every picture I try to take of her, a piece of Lucas' heads always in it! Yesterday he told Tawnya, "Tawna, she's so pretty"!


Protecting himself from a snowball


Taken a couple of weeks ago, but one of my favorites!

Relaxing sideways in the swing...he thought he was pretty funny!
*I was expecting an important golf delivery for Jed

8 comments:
oh my gosh that picture with the 3 of them is soooo cute! how on earth did you get all 3 of them to sit AND be smiling in a picture?! i love how kody and lucas are smiling at each other! so cute!
Those pictures are so cute. It would be really nice if one of my sisters decided to make a surprise visit to see me! (hint hint)
How cute! I love the picture of Kody just chillin in his swing! And of course the one of Reese is darling! I especially like Lucas's head in the background! It just shows his love for her! :)
Oh my - it's been too long since I've seen any of these grandbabies! Please come visit someone.
That picture of Kody had to get a second look from me. He starting to get a look a little different from Lucas. Very cute!
Katie..I love the colors in the picture of Lucas protecting himself from the snowballs. You always take such good pictures. Whats your secret? Seriously..please share with me! :)
Tell my little ones they are both such cuties. We love them. Can't wait to see them on Friday. Hope we have good weather so we can go for a walk or something too.
Also, thanks for the valentine.
Love you.
I envy your skills as a photographer...those pictures are so darling!
Post a Comment