I have forgiven T...otherwise we wouldn't have spent Friday night at the Kesler home playing some serious Ravin' Rabbids and eating the Pizza Hut special.




Let the adventure continue!
Jed had promised me a day were I could go do what I wanted, with no children. I took him up on that offer and invited T to come a long on Saturday. She ended up driving since my car is on the brink of death...sometimes it acts like a drama queen! First stop...the Cheesecake Factory! Oh my deliciousness! It was packed with a 15-30 minute wait...and that was before noon! We splurged on the scrumptious avocado eggrolls, yummy pastas, fresh lemonade w/sugar on the rim & the best Dulce de Leche Carmel cheesecake in the whole world! With our doggie bags in tow and our cheesecake to go, we headed to Tai Pan. Oh the possiblities... We bought a white pitcher to put a cute tulip arrangement in, that we came up with on our own! Despite what our husbands may think...they aren't weeds...and it's going to be dang cute and springy! Next on our trip southbound along the I-15 Interstate...IKEA. How could someone not enjoy this store??!! It may be large, but me oh my, it has was everything I need (or want) and more! I am now the proud owner of end tables, a coffee table, the cutest Hydrangea pictures for my kitchen and jelly filled cookies. A little something for everyone.


As Tawn and I discussed the possibilties of making this a regular occurence, we thought of the best solution. For every hour they spend on the golf course, we get an hour to ourselves. Sounds like a plan. I'm already dreaming of more K.T. adventures...pedicures, the movies, shopping, Las Vegas...
That night we thanked the boys for watching the babies by taking them out for a nice dinner at P.F. Chang's. They paid of course! Very yummy!
**Lucas spent the weekend up in Honeyville. He wanted to go visit grama & grampa so I sent him with Nappy. Since he's not really into cooking, I figured this was the better option. I think he gave them a good work out!

11 comments:
That was a cute post....but it made me very sad to not live by you, I think it would be fun to add a little S in the mixture don't ya think? Sounds like a blissful Saturday, I want to see your arrangement!
How delightful! You'll have to do a "re-run" of it when S,J,and M can join in the fun! We had a great time with Lucas - thanks for letting him come!
Hey, where are the recipes to go with those delicious photos?
Please post, or just e-mail me...I am ALWAYS on the lookout for freezer meals...and yours look FAB-O!
ps. I KNEW we were kindred spirits...you choose all the things I would do if I had a day off!
katie- i'm with her^i really want those recipes too! my mom and i have wanted to do a freezer cooking day for a while. your day without kids sounded like SOOOO much fun, what a good idea:)
I loved reading about your K.T. adventures. Great picks on the restaurant and shopping. How fun for you girls to get away by yourselves. Cute pics too.
OK, really you need to let us all know what recipes you used for the freezer. I do a meal group with a couple of ladies in my ward, and we are running out of ideas. It sounds like a great day, especially without the kids!!!
That sounds like my kind of cooking!
Cook for one day and then it last a long time, what a good idea! Your day sounded absolutely delightful, and you deserved it!
That sounds totally fair to me...hour for a hour! What a fun day! I love going to places like Tai Pan and IKEA when I have no children. I think sometimes C thinks I get lost from all the free roaming I can't do when kids are about. Sounds like a great adventure, and I love the name!
It was super fun! Thanks for letting me tag along. We'll have to do it again SOON!
Oh, how fun! That's nice to spend some time with your sister. My sisters call me T too. Kind of ironic.
T
Post a Comment