
I had to jot down a few funnies that Lucas has said lately...
Yesterday I asked him "Lucas, did you poop again?"
His answer "no mom, I didn't poop."
I replied "are you lyin'"
his response "mom, you tall me a animal? You tall me a lion?"
While trying to climb out from under the table he hit his head and said "aw man, dat so diffitult".
Other common sayings that come from his mouth...
"Why Not" (after almost everything I say)
"Aw... dang it!"
"div me a chance"
"dats not fair"
He's such a character.

6 comments:
That's such a cute age; you never know what's going to pop out of their mouth!
He could be on "kids say the darndest things! Funny boy.
Make sure you tape record some of it...so that you'll always have it.
Miss ya.
What cute boy. I love little kids.
Seriously, he is the funniest kid I know!
That was so funny. I definitely LOLed and then had to relay it to Chris. I love what the little ones say!
Post a Comment